[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Favorite/Least Favorite Part of Any Video Game
I think when people say they hate DLC, they've been burned by several striking examples by companies like Capcom. For example, in most Capcom fighting games of the DLC generations of games, Capcom has fully stocked, fully functioning content like costumes or even playable characters working on the disc, just locked. They put them there with the intention of charging you more for the content later.

However, I SUPPORT DLC in the opposite end of the spectrum, where a game company either can't get the content ready in time for the initial game release and spend more time to polish the extra areas, items, characters or whatever, and then release them when they are ready. In the case of ridiculous things that are already on the disc, sometimes the cost is as much as the arcade games on Xbox Live and PSN, if not MORE.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Favorite/Least Favorite Part of Any Video Game - by TomGuycott - 08-20-2012, 06:44 PM