Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Christ, Alex sounds insufferable. Something really needs to be done about his attitude.

So today, I had to fix the top shelf inside my grandmothers's fridge again. See, a few weeks ago, one of the little protrusions, located on the back of the shelf, that fits into the recesses in the fridge, broke off. So, you couldn't put anything on the shelf without it tipping over and possibly making a huge mess.
I'd tried gluing it back on three times, but each time the damn thing breaks off again after a while. Anyway, I pretty much solved the problem entirely by attaching a little wooden die to the shelf where the protrusion used to be, with a screw. The thing was fine for about five minutes, until my grandmother decided to take the shelf out to clean it.
When she took the shelf out, she dropped it; the glass panel smashed into a thousand pieces. And the other little protrusion thing broke off like the other one had.

Grandma just stared at it for a second, then said "Okay, you'll have to find another piece of glass, and another die so you can fix this shelf again."
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Lemonray - 08-15-2012, 12:17 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM