[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[INDIE] GRAPPLE KNIGHT by RED KNIGHT GAMES
(08-09-2012, 12:36 AM)Gaia Wrote: If I didin't have to install another web player, I would comment on the gameplay, as most games here are usually downloaded/made in a user-friendly program.

As for the hud, it seems to be in it's early stages, as is the rest of the game (and of course, Obvious Mega Man X edit. Though, there seems to be something really weird going on with the slashing animation in the second screenshot, so there's a lot of room to grow here.

Hey Gaia, thanks for the reply! I was just looking through your sprite thread Smile The animation takes a lot of Megaman influences as that was the game I started copying back when I first started spriting. However, nothing is editted and is created from scratch. Admittedly I did take a lot of choregraphy cues from the Megaman X games and I am looking to change it to make sure everything is my own.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [INDIE] GRAPPLE KNIGHT by RED KNIGHT GAMES - by Kopaka - 08-09-2012, 12:46 AM