Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Myth II: Soulblighter
It's organised into one large tower - it is a single column, with no significant demonstration as to where one animation ends and one begins. It is not making use of the space it should, and as such is poorly organised to the specifications which I'm laying out for the site.
Properly is like 98% of the sheets already on the site. If they aren't how you like them, tough titties. This isn't your website, it's mine. My definition of "properly" is the correct one because it is the one designated organisation from the dude who runs the site.

I'm not giving you the time of day after this post. I am going to outright refuse to accept your sheets. This is your last warning about your attitude, because if you continue to be a little shit, I don't see the point in giving you the time of day. I'll just ban you and that'll be that - this is a fun thing to do, and if you are seeing it as just an opportunity to kick and scream at anything the people who are trying to help you say, then why bother? Seriously, why fucking bother?
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
Myth II: Soulblighter - by gensym - 08-01-2012, 10:14 PM