[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[SNES fighting game character of your choice -> Teamwork on single chars]

Cell Jr. from SB2, from the Super Butouden ripping project. I know I said I was going to finish this, and I really wanted to, but just when I start making a bit of progress on it I keep getting into other things, so now that this project exists I thought I need to just get it over with and post it so someone can help me get this done for good and I can cross it off my list.

As you can see all the basic moves plus a little more are done, so someone other than Davias will have to help me I guess. So good luck to whoever volunteers to finish what I started, and once you have the rest of the sprites on the sheet I will probably arrange it, and then upload it.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SNES fighting game character of your choice -> Teamwork on single chars] - by Garamonde - 08-03-2012, 03:23 PM