Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Dark Knight Rises killings in Aurora
(07-20-2012, 03:23 PM)senjen Wrote: @Shadow Kami well that stinks they could at least make the rules alot more harsh for owning guns i guess, plus the fact i am Canadian and i have never seen real guns before except on tv Tongue

hope this guys gets treated harshly most like he will be sentected to jail for life.

canadian gun laws are even more lenient than american ones. it's just a matter of people here being more batshit insane.

who knows? maybe it's because we don't have free healthcare like everybody else

(07-20-2012, 06:11 PM)Amon Wrote: when I first heard about it I was thinking about how batman just got done watching the mark of zorro before his parents got shot

I thought it might be some sicko who might be trying to emulate what happened and make a real batman
'Gaia Wrote:@Amon: Oh what an -ironic- world we live in.
that's not irony
that's coincidental

not to be a tool but that part of batman happened outside the theater. if it was that coincidental and holmes was that nuts he would have finished watching the movie and then gunned down a kid's parents right in the theatre parking lot (which, in actuality wouldn't have put this on national television tbh).

actually i thought in the dark knight rises comic
yeah this doesn't quite make a real batman, this is just going to make ticket prices go up because of the need to employ more security at movie theatres

also, holmes played world of warcraft and league of legends

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-r...9635.story

time to ban online gaming because they're to blame for causing mass murderers to go over the edge
(actually though ill be honest i'm glad the media didnt jump on this guy and immediately blame video games and south park again)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Kami, Maxpphire

Messages In This Thread
Dark Knight Rises killings in Aurora - by -Bwar- - 07-20-2012, 04:49 AM
RE: Dark Knight Rises killings in Aurora - by Ton - 07-20-2012, 01:04 PM
RE: Dark Knight Rises killings in Aurora - by Kosheh - 07-22-2012, 08:55 AM
RE: Dark Knight Rises killings in Aurora - by Ton - 07-20-2012, 03:47 PM