Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Clash
Cool Hello Everyone. Following some great advice from actual critics on this site (You know who you are Wink) and ignoring the *a$#Holes* (You know who you are Wink) I'm going to take all that into consideration in future original posts. No I'm not going to brush good advice away, like many of you have suggested; and no I'm not ignoring you. It's simply boils down to this: I have a specific way of telling my fanfic and another way of telling my original story. This orginal piece will follow the helpful formula my helpful critics have provided. Thank you. The fan fic however will not. I am not comprimising my views and as I've stated I intend to take it to the end. I'll admit my fanfic is in fact geared toward a younger audience, which is why many of you hate it. That's fine. I can only hope there are still Nintendo fans out there somewhere on these boards who know and can truely appreciate what I'm doing. If they are younger so be it. Here's the thing to keep in mind: This fanfic isn't meant to be some Shakesperian Master piece. It is to be as good and no better than the kind of stories you've come to expect and loive from Nintendo. Is Mario's game storys complex? Is Kirby's? How about Donkey Kong's? Than why exactly would a fanfic containing all of these elements possibly be complicated? Sure I can write better. But this was meant to appeal to all audiences. All Nintendo fans. Come on its only purpose is to explain how all these different characters, from all these vastly different worlds came together to ultimately do battle. I don't know if any of you picked up on this, but I've been creating tension between different characters throughout the story. I'll later post a list of characters who will ultimately do battle and why. Also this story is to tie in with the events from Subspace emisarry making the whole BRAWL THING truely epic. Also at least I'm trying to write a story that makes sense. BRAWL'S storyline was disappointing! Nintendo coped out. "Oh this is a parrel universe that functions like the Nintendo universe you know, but is different because everyone's a toy. NERF!!!" BORING!!!! No way was that Shakesperian and you people ate that garbage up! I think I've made my point. Relaxe, take a deep breath, think like your 10-12 again, and enjoy my epic. Thank you. Smile
Video Games are bad for you? Surprise That's what they said about Rock and Roll! Big Grin
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Super Smash Bros. Clash - by Makermatic21 - 05-29-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: Super Smash Bros. Story-Prologue: The Adventure Begins - by Makermatic21 - 07-21-2012, 01:56 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros. Clash - by Makermatic21 - 09-28-2012, 12:14 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros. Clash - by Previous - 09-28-2012, 01:38 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros. Clash - by Cobalt Blue - 10-01-2012, 09:02 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros. Clash - by Marth - 10-01-2012, 10:32 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros. Clash - by Makermatic21 - 10-03-2012, 01:20 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros. Clash - by Garamonde - 10-03-2012, 01:52 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros. Clash - by DioShiba - 10-03-2012, 02:33 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros. Clash - by Garamonde - 10-03-2012, 03:03 PM
Just a reminder... - by Makermatic21 - 09-28-2012, 12:27 PM
RE: Just a reminder... - by Previous - 09-28-2012, 01:19 PM
RE: Just a reminder... - by Makermatic21 - 09-28-2012, 01:26 PM