Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dark Knight Rises killings in Aurora
Okay, there's a lot of facts about this case that should probably be brought to light:

1) the man who went on the killing spree wasn't exactly dressed up like Bane; he DID have a gas-mask on, which was presumably because of the chemical gases that he unleashed into the crowd before he opened fire.

2) the death toll is currently up to 15. Some of the later victims died after being brought to hospitals. EDIT: okay nevermind my original news source was still saying 15, but more recent entries are saying it dropped to 12.

3) the suspected murderer is James Holmes, who had been arrested at the scene shortly after the shooting. There are rumors that he had an accomplice in the massacre.

4) the sick fucker mentioned that he was loaded to the brim with explosives; his apartment is actually rigged to blow and the police are having an extremely hard time trying to get inside to investigate.

5) the worst part of it all is that Holmes didn't exactly have too many warning signs before he finally snapped; Ph.D student studying neuroscience and only one minor misdemeanor with the police. Though we're going to be hearing a lot more about him as the investigation progresses.

So all in all, this is extremely, EXTREMELY fucked up, and I can't imagine how any person could become such a monster.
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by: Jamuk

Messages In This Thread
Dark Knight Rises killings in Aurora - by -Bwar- - 07-20-2012, 04:49 AM
RE: Dark Knight Rises killings in Aurora - by Ton - 07-20-2012, 01:04 PM
RE: Dark Knight Rises killings in Aurora - by Rosencrantz - 07-20-2012, 03:05 PM
RE: Dark Knight Rises killings in Aurora - by Ton - 07-20-2012, 03:47 PM