Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
THE BIGGEST GOGNIO: JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE ALL STAR BATTLE
(07-06-2012, 12:52 PM)Tellis Wrote: Well, you could have, at the very least, looked up JoJo's Bizarre Adventure on this here thing called the internet which would have taken you like two seconds to see the art style and that it makes sense and then you could have researched for like a minute more and seen how much of an impact JoJo has had on so many things and why people are excited about this. So yeah, I'd call not doing the bare minimum amount of research and making a general dismissal of something you know nothing about kind of a dumb move?

Anyway, yeah, from what I've played of Cyberconnect2's games, I'm really not too worried! It looks like way more polish is going into this than the Naruto games, and even those are some really fun games. I am seriously hyped for this game. I just really hope that Namco isn't super dumb and actually localizes this...

Okay that made me lol - guess I was being stupid. CC2's Asura's Warth defiantly had polish (if not substance) and this being (apparently) a rather big license I'm guessing budget isn't going to be an issue. I believe the anime is coming to America (soonish?) so the chances are we'll see this outside of Japan.

However Namco has a bad habit of killing games (Splatterhouse, Enslaved) so whether they'll actually advertise it instead of sending it out to die is something we'll have to wait and see.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE BIGGEST GOGNIO: JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE ALL STAR BATTLE - by Goemar - 07-07-2012, 10:18 AM