Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Roencia Indie Graphics Builder
I really don't want to come off as an ass but honestly this post right here made me cringe:

(06-27-2012, 05:33 PM)Jean Of mArc Wrote: To defend Roencia's honour I feel the need to clarify the situation here...

I only just learned of this site a few days ago from a friend who is developing a game (completely unrelated to this). I signed up and was doing some searching to see if there were some people interested in helping with the game. I sent PMs to those people, so as to keep it more one-to-one.

Anyway, I saw this guy's Kickstarter project, in which he was creating a sprite set. I thought it was a neat idea, and sent him a message to ask him a question about it, particularly if he had any screen shots of full scenes created with his work as "gallery" to sift through. I'd never met him before.

In his response, he was wondering if I knew anyone to contact that might be interested in his project. I suggested this site, since it was all about sprites (obviously), thinking it would get some interest.

Anyway, I started reading the replies, and was kind of saddened that instead of interest, it turned into conflict, which I had never expected. I felt like I had sent him somewhere that ended up bringing him down, either by what someone wrote, or at least how he interpreted what was written. I felt bad for him and for having essentially setting this whole thing up, and that's why I posted. He never asked me to.

Hope that clarifies things. I'll leave it up to him to decide what he wants to do next.

Hate to be hostile but...

[Image: Gl1VJ.png]

First of all about this thing called honor, and we've said it before that no one has been doing any of the following.
a)flame
b)insult
c)has given pointless criticism
d)all of the above

we have given valid criticism. Ether you two guys have completely misunderstood us for the past several posts or you just can't handle criticism.

I really don't know how to go on about your comment on the lack of interest here. I mean, we've been showing that in some way. But when it comes to presentation then we kind of have to criticize that to some line of degree. The OP does not want to listen and in the end he just helped ignite the fire into this debate we are having right now.

And now for something a little geared towards you. You found this site a few days ago you said, and in that time I assume you have lurked this forum to some degree, right? Because if you did you would have caught on to the fact that we highly value criticism. In other words, we do not kiss each others asses for the most part. We want to help each other by giving each other criticism to help push each other to get better. If the said person does not want to improve this isn't the place for that person.

If that point still can't get across there is nothing more we can discuss here.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Gors

Messages In This Thread
Roencia Indie Graphics Builder - by Roencia - 06-26-2012, 04:18 PM
RE: Roencia Indie Graphics Builder - by triptych - 06-27-2012, 07:32 PM
RE: Roencia Indie Graphics Builder - by DioShiba - 06-27-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: Roencia Indie Graphics Builder - by DioShiba - 06-27-2012, 09:22 PM
RE: Roencia Indie Graphics Builder - by Afr0Blu3 - 07-01-2012, 06:37 AM