Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Roencia Indie Graphics Builder
(06-27-2012, 12:01 PM)Gors Wrote: and what's your point

It doesn't matter if you're getting negative or positive criticsm. What matters the most is if you're reading them, analyzing them AND fixing what you're supposed to fix. What xXx HtE xXx meant is that we've been helping you since the start of the thread and all what we told you to do didn't happen yet. We don't get 'upset' (for the lack of a better word) for nothing.

Pointing what you're doing wrong IS also helping. If you know the wrong things, then you'll surely know how to fix them; have some self-criticism and figure them out. We aren't supposed to spoon-feed you all the errors you've got anyway.

Adding positive remarks on criticism is not a big deal either, so your "argument", if I can call it so, is flawed. You don't need a pat on the head for every thing you did right in order to make the criticism valid.

We, in tSR, give direct, concise criticsm without filling them with compliments. Of course, compliments are nice to receive, but that's not our goal here. Our goal here is to make you realize what parts need work, and to do that, no compliments are necessary.

so don't get sad and/or ignore criticism just because a 'good job' wasn't on the post. We aren't being dicks to you in any of the posts, no need to flip out~

I agree with almost all of what you said. Except that, "what we told you to do didn't happen yet". I've changed the post several times and fixed everything they told me to, what else can I do if nobody is noticing this?

It's hard to understand the way someone is speaking in text words. I don't think anyone has been ....(that word you used). Again on the defense, and that I'm not flipping out, or pulling out my hair, or anything like that. I've been cool and collected the whole time. I am an individual who has his own thoughts and opinions and expresses them just like you.

There are some things I've said where I realize I took things the wrong way. I proudly admit that. But I've changed everything that was critiqued of me, so there shouldn't be continuous problems.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Roencia Indie Graphics Builder - by Roencia - 06-26-2012, 04:18 PM
RE: Indie Graphics Builder (create unique sprites) - by Roencia - 06-27-2012, 12:13 PM
RE: Roencia Indie Graphics Builder - by triptych - 06-27-2012, 07:32 PM
RE: Roencia Indie Graphics Builder - by DioShiba - 06-27-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: Roencia Indie Graphics Builder - by DioShiba - 06-27-2012, 09:22 PM
RE: Roencia Indie Graphics Builder - by Afr0Blu3 - 07-01-2012, 06:37 AM