Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Roencia Indie Graphics Builder
(06-27-2012, 12:27 AM)Previous Wrote:
(06-26-2012, 05:45 PM)Roencia Wrote: Be careful of jumping to conclusions based off the starter post, this is deeper than a first impression.
That's why you should be careful when planning out said post. What you put in there is what people will see. Link's don't count, noone wants to follow a link just to check if the information given in the post was insufficient.

As for your RPG image, the trees and bushes do not match the style of the houses or well, bridge and fruit basket thingys or flower pots.

My general advice for such programs as yours would be not to include graphics directly in the program...

Hi,

I guess I'm just surprised at all the negative criticism. It seems unless everything is done perfectly I get nothing but negative attacks. This must happen daily all over this forum, cause I can't be the only one that has ever made a mistake. I'm almost considering scrapping this topic, and starting a new one.

As for the RPG image, I changed it for you. You may not have noticed, but on the original image there was that same spot that said, "Vector Trees." I put that in there, cause I knew someone would have the same concern as you that things didn't match. I put the other trees in there cause I liked them better. A personal choice that was not right for everyone.

Thanks for your advice, but this is not a program I'm developing. It's a bundle of 5000+ images used to help others in game development. The files supported are .gif, .png, and .psd.

For a person that can't find a job in this economy I'm trying to find other ways to pay the bills. I'm spending 12 hour days making graphics upon graphics and then, I'm giving them away for $79. My calculator points out to me that it means I make .015 cents per graphic I make. So I make a little over 1/10 a penny for every 30 minutes of work I do.

All I want is a chance to show people what I'm making and that they can build graphics (because a lot of these sprites are made that way), put them in their games Royalty Free. They are not ripped off too, so they can sell the games if they want and I'll even help them sell their games with a supporting community and online store.

You've got to admit that's a pretty good investment.

[Image: sample7.jpg]
[Image: sample8.jpg]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Roencia Indie Graphics Builder - by Roencia - 06-26-2012, 04:18 PM
RE: Indie Graphics Builder (create unique sprites) - by Roencia - 06-27-2012, 10:27 AM
RE: Roencia Indie Graphics Builder - by triptych - 06-27-2012, 07:32 PM
RE: Roencia Indie Graphics Builder - by DioShiba - 06-27-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: Roencia Indie Graphics Builder - by DioShiba - 06-27-2012, 09:22 PM
RE: Roencia Indie Graphics Builder - by Afr0Blu3 - 07-01-2012, 06:37 AM