Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Momentary
Alright everybody, If that's what you think. I mean, I haven't exactly had the most reliable answers from other sites, good or bad. I thought really hard about what you guys said about me not taking criticism well, and you're right, it's a pain in the neck. However, I hope that you all are willing to accept that there was a bit of misinterpretation here. I for one did contribute to it, but same with some of you. For that I am sorry and even more sorry (I admit it did sound childish) about how I am trying to explain this. Here it goes;

@ Thumbtacks
I can tell why you said you didn't like my attitude, but that was simply inferring. I'll tell you right now, I am not the best at talking. I don't even know if that makes sense! If you completely agree with Hoeloe, then how am I going to fix my sprites that I have? Starting all over won't help. Those who don't learn from a mistake are doomed to repeat it. The animation, well They are small sprites, you are not telling what I can do to fix that.

@ Crappy Blue Luigi
Opinion or advice, it almost is the worst advice you could possibly say to someone. It doesn't help and is useless because of so.

I'll give you the second one, but it was more of an example. Hey, I suck at making things organized.

The third one is just a false accusation. No, I want opinions, but they're not useful if no one is telling what I can do to fix what I already have. I never clearly said it looks fine to me, I even went out of the way to say that the wood texture for its corners could use work after they had been complimented. I want to keep the style is what I meant, my bad.

The next one was just what I thought Hoeloe was inferring, it may of been incorrect, but that can't be helped much if you don't back up your advice or opinion, it is easy to get confused what the person is really trying to say. You know what though, you're right, I shouldn't of added that in there, sorry.

I would Like to put as much emphasis on this as possible right now; YES! You have to enlarge it by 300%! When I put the sprites in the game, they will be about that size. I am not going to resize them as that would be just unneeded, at least till now, I don't know if it will be necessary. It sure saves a bit of memory space anyways. I mean look how little the sprites are, that is kind of hard to see on a computer game.

@ TheGreatGatsby
You know, I would actually of done that, but I said above that not all sites are reliable and I've seen the community there. Here, I know that I would get legit advice. I was just giving out another example there, and should I say it again? I suck at explaining things.

@ Vipershark
I went over some of this already so could you see that? Thanks. I actually do think Mine-Craft looked good the way it is. I know, it's your opinion and I'll just leave that there. I don't have a clue where you got that last part... Uh,... I never said there was a bug about the sprites. In any case, It is supposed to be simplistic and maybe I am lazy, but I have already said that no one is telling how to improve what I have already.

Sorry again about putting a dent in your day. That being you all, including you Hoeloe, really sorry there. I shouldn't of actually came to the forums because of my past experiences, but giving it one last go and another chance is always in order. Please think of this as an apology, I'm trying not to be a smart as. I did learn something though Big Grin ! I still don't understand what is wrong with the anatomy, could you guys explain what I can do to fix it before I go?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Momentary - by PillowSledder - 06-13-2012, 09:28 PM
RE: Momentary - by Vipershark - 06-13-2012, 10:32 PM
RE: Momentary - by Cobalt Blue - 06-14-2012, 01:09 AM
RE: Momentary - by PillowSledder - 06-14-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: Momentary - by ~Axis~ - 06-14-2012, 01:33 PM
RE: Momentary - by PillowSledder - 06-14-2012, 01:51 PM
RE: Momentary - by PillowSledder - 06-14-2012, 09:38 PM
RE: Momentary - by Thumbtacks - 06-14-2012, 10:59 PM
RE: Momentary - by PillowSledder - 06-15-2012, 06:26 PM
RE: Momentary - by Hoeloe - 06-16-2012, 06:27 AM