[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How would I go about ripping from a 360 game?
Well, If you want to rip icons directly from the ISO, you're going to have to thuroughly understand the file formats of the game. The icon files won't just be lying around in the base directory. Almost every file needed for the game to run (icons, textures, models, etc...) are archived into a special file format that Windows (or Mac) can't normally open. They can only be opened by the aid of an application that understands the file format. Most games use this technique, but I'm not sure about the one you specified. You can open the ISO with WinRar or Winzip and tell us the file formats so that the community can help. Smile
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: How would I go about ripping from a 360 game? - by ~Axis~ - 06-19-2012, 12:42 AM