[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How can I rip Models from Pokemon Stadium 2?
Yeah, N64 definitely isn't easy to rip from, that's the main reason you don't see many people submitting for it.
I wouldn't give up though, I'd try studying about models as much as you can and look up tutorials about things you're not sure of to help you understand the process better. I'm no expert on models myself but I'm trying to learn more and ease myself into more complex things than what I'm doing now, and eventually once I've got enough experience I plan to tackle N64 too.
I just remembered though, there's a Pokémon Colosseum project going right now, and since GameCube games seem to be much easier to rip than N64, maybe you could join in and rip Larvitar and Pupitar (maybe even Tyranitar if you're interested!) from that game. Smile
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can I rip Models from Pokemon Stadium 2? - by Garamonde - 06-06-2012, 02:57 PM