Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A simple questions to all Sonic fans.
(05-25-2012, 08:47 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: I don't like the GBA or the DS series. They aren't as fun for me.

Oh, Sonic 06 may just be underrated.

Listening to things like this is bad. As soon as the Advance and Rush games (which are universally praised) are swept under the rug and '06 is rated to be seen as "underrated" we have a serious issue. Sonic 06 and Shadow the Hedgehog are piles of crap - that's something that's pretty much universally agreed (along with werehogs being bad). Unless your 10 and can't tell what a good game is but just care how "cool" something looks there is no reason to take any inspiration from these games. I use the word "cool" in the sense that kids think Transformers 2 is "cool".

If you said something like Sonic and the Magic Rings (or whatever it was called) was underrated, then yeah - maybe?
But looking at universally panned games for ideas is a bad idea.
If you want to get the "cool" factor of Sonic then look at the music and styling/presentation of the Adventure games. As although not brilliant games (GameCube owners will no doubt rape me until I scream Adventure 2 is good) they had a great atmosphere and made you feel cool without doing some crap like turning you into a Werehog or having you grab some Uzis.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
A simple questions to all Sonic fans. - by ~Axis~ - 05-20-2012, 08:13 AM
RE: A simple questions to all Sonic fans. - by Goemar - 05-26-2012, 04:42 PM