Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Please read! Easy request for great potential project
Quote:Unless you have something interesting to add to the topic, don't post in it at all.

Funny you should mention that, it reminds me of
727 Wrote:I don't have a phone.

Quote:Since this board is heavily art-oriented, people will make sprites, music, writing or anything related to art. The board gives you the rights to comment and give criticism on it, but if you act like an ass toward the artist without helping at all, measures will be taken. We aren't saying to sugarcoat your criticism, but being downright insulting doesn't work either.
Why are you quoting this

this is a request, not pixelart you want to show us
really we're just calling out the fact that you're solely here to request that we do something you can't, even if that means posting 20 useless posts in order to make said request.
Maybe think about the impression you're giving us before asking something like this.

And most of all, just admit you posted 20 posts, instead of getting on your high horses, quoting forum rules and whatnot.
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by: Garamonde, TGE, StarSock64, Gors

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please read! Easy request for great potential project - by Lexou Duck - 05-20-2012, 10:53 AM