Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Please read! Easy request for great potential project
I haven't done anything to anyone but make video games for my fans. Sorry, if that's such a bad thing; to spend hundreds of hours working and expect nothing in return. Again, I did finish my project. I'm in the middle of developing the sequel and it has nearly 100 fans on Facebook alone.

(05-20-2012, 06:08 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: I find it useful how you defend yourself in an offensive way, because that won't get you anywhere. Have respect for others, and they'll have respect for you. I can believe that you're trying to do better now, but don't act like a jerk when people comment about what you did wrong in the past.

I'm being offensive? You judged me as a lazy developer who will never do anything worthwhile without even knowing who I was. I posted my game that was still in development and then I left for a few years. I did finish the game; I just didn't post it here because no one here seemed that interested. Rather, I promoted it at other sites, developed a sequel, and created a solid fanbase.

You judged me with thin information to go on and I corrected you by showing how said statement was false and that in the future, you shouldn't judge people you don't know anything about. And if possible, not at all.

P.S. Why doesn't the administrator enforce or even follow his own rules?

1.3: Don't derail other people's topics.
Unless you have something interesting to add to the topic, don't post in it at all. Posting your sprites in someone else's topic isn't interesting. If you want attention so badly then make your own topic.
2.2: No flamebaiting/calling out, either.
I've noticed a rising trend of community members directly and indirectly calling out other members in completely unrelated threads. It is very rude and its only intention is to start trouble. If you're going to do this, don't be surprised when you end up warned for it.
2.3: Respect other's work.
Since this board is heavily art-oriented, people will make sprites, music, writing or anything related to art. The board gives you the rights to comment and give criticism on it, but if you act like an ass toward the artist without helping at all, measures will be taken. We aren't saying to sugarcoat your criticism, but being downright insulting doesn't work either.

Thanked by: ~Axis~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please read! Easy request for great potential project - by 727 - 05-20-2012, 10:12 AM