[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
So, it's that time again it would seem.
Well yeah, I'm back. People whom have spoke to me know the score by now - I vanish for long periods of time.

This is normally due to playing games, lack of interest and/or personal life issues (like most people know: life can be pretty shit at times).

This time's lasted a bit longer because well, been a fun mix of all three really. Got into a few new games, my external HDD with everything sprite related I was working on backed-up to it got stolen just as my laptop decided it's HDD didn't actually exist.

As life loves me, this decided to happen just as I finished doing all the separate smegging bits of web for Venom's swinging across the screen moved on MvC. So my interest in sprites was kicked in the balls pretty hard. Trying to get back into it, but well - we'll see how it goes. At the moment getting through life in general seems to take up most of my time.

And well thirdly, I kinda suffer from depression a bit - it's nothing too serious so don't worry about it but I kind of isolate myself from the outside world unless dragged out during these times. Being jobless and having to watch every penny is about as fun as it sounds.

But yeah, I'm back. No doubt everyone I knew has changed there damn usernames again but I'm sure I'll figure out.

And well... if you didn't like me, meh.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]

Messages In This Thread
So, it's that time again it would seem. - by Goemar - 05-20-2012, 08:43 AM