Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[INDEV] The Legend of Zelda: The Lost Warrior *Made with Project Zelda Engine*
(04-20-2012, 08:36 AM)PCManiac Wrote: Fine, if you hate it, you hate it. We are too far in production to change the entire story for one person.

First off, I never said I hated it. It's this thing called criticism that helps you. Hell it can even help professional game developers at times if they read things reviews or certain pre-release criticisms.

Which leads me into the next point, just because you two are "far into production" does not mean you can't make drastic changes into the game.

Now I don't know if you got this idea that I want you to change the game just for me out of frustration or if you are trying to rub it off. But lets make one thing clear, professional game developers always make changes, and you shouldn't be afraid to make changes even if you say "Oh we're far into development." (which is showing a sign of laziness anyways) because after all this is probably in the beta testing right? If that's the case it isn't too late to do so. We're telling you that your team should probably consider to at least changing the story because we already know the direction you happen to be taking this. Even if it's a fan game you can still aim for far more originality than what the current story is.

Now from the screenshots you have shown I am just going to agree with gors on this one.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Jamuk

Messages In This Thread
RE: [INDEV] The Legend of Zelda: The Lost Warrior *Made with Project Zelda Engine* - by DioShiba - 04-22-2012, 08:34 PM