Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[INDEV] The Legend of Zelda: The Lost Warrior *Made with Project Zelda Engine*
(04-18-2012, 07:20 AM)PCManiac Wrote: Ah ha no. I work with him in Game Master. If you guys can hold on, we are working on the first demo. I'll post my sprites soon. We use sprites found by team member Poecollector and we also have some sprites drawn by Mztery. Meanwhile, tLW is in a partnership with Jon Bon, a spriter from the RMXP Unlimited Forums.

@Captain Artebock: Creating a story that can fit in with an old story is extremely hard work. Ocarina and I had to work on this story for 2 years until it came to what it is now.

So, just hold on until the demo release!

~Team Warrior Member - PCManiac
Game Master Elite Rank

I understand that you want to wait until you have something awesome to show, I do, and I'm more than happy to wait. It's just difficult for us to provide any input on a game that we haven't seen anything about yet. I look forward to seeing something concrete, I assure you.

These forums are generally used for giving advice and critique work that's being developed by members of the community, I'm sure you understand that and can understand why we're itching to see some content. In the past people have used this as a board to blatantly advertise projects which they never complete and are unwilling to receive any critique even if it's genuinely meant to help the developer. I know that's not what you're doing but I'm sure you can see our dilema.

So yes. Please, anything you can show us would be incredible, even some minor stuff while we wait for the first demo,
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: [INDEV] The Legend of Zelda: The Lost Warrior *Made with Project Zelda Engine* - by Raz - 04-18-2012, 11:03 AM