Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Where did you get your username from?
Original username origin:
I played XBox LIVE for a very long time. Back when I started off, my username was mariobros001. That was a compensation because my brother was to share the account with me.

Of course, we both split off (he got his own account, deserthawk111), so I kept the mariobros username. Eventually, a friend of mine tried to make a massive clan called "Born to Kill", and all of us pretagged our usernames with "oB2Ko" to show our support.

Of course, the clan dies a while after, what with lack of activity as well as friends dropping the tag for other clantags (they actually went over to xFAx and changed their pretag to that). I didn't want to shell out another 800 points to go with the new clantag, so I was henceforth stuck with "oB2Ko Mario" as a username.

Then I pretty much began to use it for everything I do on the internet.

Then I read "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" and fell in love with it enough to rename myself to Rosencrantz. I pretty much went on a complete tangent from my original username, heh.
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where did you get your username from? - by Rosencrantz - 04-16-2012, 01:18 AM