Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Senjen's Earthbound/Mother Custom Model
It's a start. The shape needs work, as you want it to be symmetrical. There are tools for this, though I personally don't know how to use it. Just look online for tutorials on using the Symmetry tools for your program. I can tell you used your texture as a reference for creating the mouth, but you didn't change the mouth texture first like I suggested. The curves on the mouth model are exactly the same as the original mouth texture's curves, flaws and all. I recommend making the mouth texture look better first, then redoing the mouth. When you do, be sure to post it so that we can look over it, too.

Another problem with the mouth is how it sticks out from the model. The surface of the mouth is completely flat, which contrasts a lot with the curved surface of the sphere. Lips are supposed to curve with the surface of the model, similar to the look of your original model. The lips should be raised off of the surface of the ball on the sides the same amount as it is raised in the center. There's more to this, but I don't want to throw too many things at you at once. Take care of these issues first, then we can move on to the next issue.
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Senjen's Earthbound/Mother Custom Model - by Peardian - 04-05-2012, 10:13 PM