[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[NDS] cbmdl / nsbmd on whatthehell-mode
Some people know I'm ripping betweenwhiles some Stuff Golden Sun DD / ONTSY, but there is some problem with Models.

Let's take some example.

Here is some raw Data of the Summon "Flora":
flora.cbmdl

No big Problem, decompressing with some Version of DSDecmp helped here:
The Result ~ flora.dat

When I look into it with WinHex, the File seems like some kind of BMD0 Data. I was able anyhow to cut this part out,
but the Polygons "going apesh*t" if I open it in the only one viewer Program for nsbmd I know:
[Image: Flora-NSBMD.png]
The File (maybe not correctly cutted from the DAT above): flora.nsbmd

How this should look like (Shot taken from some Video):
[Image: Flora-Videoshot.png]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seperately to this threedimensional accident I was able to rip the Textures with NSBTXExtractor from this file,
as you see here: floratex.7z
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What am I doing wrong? =0
Maybe everything.
Currently not ripping stuff. I'm not in mood for it, sorry.

Latest uploaded Rips on t?R:
You remember some not up? I don't.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
[NDS] cbmdl / nsbmd on whatthehell-mode - by MagicMaker - 04-05-2012, 08:25 AM