Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sprite Duel -- STARPOWER vs RIDGE TROOPA: "M&L3 Showdown"
(04-01-2012, 05:34 PM)masterkoopa Wrote: RIDGE YOU MOTHA FUDGAH

It's been far too long..come here to fulfill your destiny and finish what we started!

This time I am not holding back..which means alot of things around here are going to change..meet the start of a much better Smithy(obviously the "mage" head isn't finished yet)

Let the games begin.
\
What is this shit supposed to be? You gave me that crown already you bum. You're overthrowing ROYALTY now, you know that?
If you're going to try taking my kingdom, you'd best get serious and take the penis off that Mage head. It's disgusting. And how do you expect to beat me with that flat tank? Get depth or get out, bro.

And who's this clown making Mother sprites? That coffee shop shit was in Superstar Saga, this is Bowser's Inside Story buddy boy. No cameos.

(04-01-2012, 05:47 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Big Grin

I'm on Team Starpower all the way!
I'm deeply, deeply offended. You're always thanking my posts, what's this lust for Starpower's Mage Head nose-penis supposed to mean for us?

Fine. Ya know what, you've all pushed me this far. Here's a sprite of boneface I never posted here.

[Image: cortex.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sprite Duel -- STARPOWER vs RIDGE TROOPA: "M&L3 Showdown" - by Ridge Troopa - 04-01-2012, 09:16 PM