Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Classic Reminiscent Custom Sprites for a Game Project
So what you are saying in terms of bittage, is that when speaking stylistically, it is not actually talking about 8-bit graphics at all, even if you reproduce the exact image from an 8-bit system onto a more powerful one, it is not truly 8-bit? I was merely saying, if I were to reproduce the style of a less than 16-bit system, using the same restrictions they dealt with, how would I best go about it? I might have been misleading when I said "true 8-bit", but if that's the case, can you give me an example of a "true 8-bit" sprite?

How would you suggest I improve the readability and design? If it involves the shape and the representation of the object in itself, I will work on it, but for now, I'll return to my program. Thank you for your criticisms, everyone! Just go easy on me, lol. ):

If you're talking about things that I would like to think back to when creating my sprites, I would say Pokemon G/S/C, and OoX?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: 8 to 15-bit Custom Sprites for a Game Project - by StoneMask - 03-15-2012, 08:42 PM