Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[IDEA/WiP] The Legend of Zelda: The Lost Warrior
(03-06-2012, 10:45 AM)Ocarina of Time Wrote: The reason I put it up was to find a spriter. What if I wait until the engine comes out, and no one decides to help me? Then I'm screwed. If I put it up earlier, I can find people who will be willing to help me when the engine comes out, so I can start production earlier.

Most of my story ideas are private. I can't keep up with all my threads on different forums. If you want my ideas as the come out, please visit http://zeldaengine.net/thread-42.html. Sorry for linking to a forum, I can't go around it. Otherwise, just PM me. I have many ideas for this game.

Look.
You have a problem with your ego.

You have a problem with your thread.

You have a problem with how you think help is received.

But, none of those goes toward how a game is made.

We could sit here and tell you about how a big of an ego or how many things you've shoved up your ass since posting, but none of it makes a difference to your game.

You could sit here and defend yourself whilst still shoving things up your ass to fuel your ego, but that also makes no difference to your game.

What does make a difference,

is how lazy you are.

You cannot just make a thread
to direct to another thread, ( 404 error on your link)
on another forum,
because you're too lazy to make a proper thread.

You can't just make a thread to tell people to "wait for content,"
because you don't understand that a spriter can be one of the last things you need,
but apparently, you're too lazy to just make and use programmer sprites while you wait to get the help.

You can't get all high and mighty with your talent when you use an engine you didn't make. You clearly say,
Quote:This is my 47th game in RMXP. I know what I'm doing.
Quote: I am the creator of 5 different engines.
Quote:I have experience in everything a game needs, except for spriting and scripting.
If after 47 games you have no experience with script - even in RMXP, which has scripting,
well,
what the fuck are you doing?

You also told Gors you're waiting for an update when he asked about gameplay.
You should be familiar with the engine as it already is out and can be used.
When the update is out, you could have just said "gameplay updated."

Your thread is a trainwreck.

It's just amazing how you got so many words into the first post only to lack all the information needed to make this a serious thread.

[Image: FmY9K.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA/WiP] The Legend of Zelda: The Lost Warrior - by Proton - 03-06-2012, 05:48 PM