Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[FANAPP] [IN DEVELOPMENT] Puzzel
(03-04-2012, 08:48 AM)puggsoy Wrote: As mentioned in the OP, I'm developing this as an Adobe AIR desktop app, which is written in ActionScript 3.0. AIR is basically Flash, but since it's an application that you actually download and install (as opposed to embed in a webpage), you've got more features, such as loading and saving files. This is necessary since a lot of file loading, saving, and even compressing will be going on.
Completely missed it, sorry.
(03-04-2012, 08:48 AM)puggsoy Wrote: If I ever get round to that, it would be great to have someone to help with the development of the site, and in that case you'd be welcome.
I like your idea of some kind of database for a site. You could simply have a forum which people could use, but I think you would rather have something more sophisticated. Some hacking with Drupal could be a possibility. When you get round to that, be sure to ask and I can see what I can do. I have to say that I've only really done extensive work with WordPress which wouldn't really suit your needs though I'd love to venture into other software. Also... World of Goo Heart

Hosting would be up to, just to warn you, depending on what can be managed, be it a top-level domain site or some noobish free hosting service. If you're not a web techy and unsure of what the hell I'm talking about, just ask.

Good luck to ya for the future anyway.

I used to be social.
But then I took an arrow to the knee.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
[FANAPP] [IN DEVELOPMENT] Puzzel - by puggsoy - 02-03-2012, 07:20 AM
RE: [FANAPP] [IN DEVELOPMENT] Puzzel - by puggsoy - 03-04-2012, 08:19 AM
RE: [FANAPP] [IN DEVELOPMENT] Puzzel - by puggsoy - 03-04-2012, 08:48 AM
RE: [FANAPP] [IN DEVELOPMENT] Puzzel - by SimplyMatt - 03-04-2012, 09:12 AM
RE: [FANAPP] [IN DEVELOPMENT] Puzzel - by puggsoy - 03-04-2012, 09:24 AM