Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[FANAPP] [IN DEVELOPMENT] Puzzel
Nice, someone finally noticed this Tongue

Yeah, I'm planning the art style to be really similar to PL, but more like the latest one (The Last Specter) than any other. Obviously, since I'm allowing people to choose their own background images, those sort of things will vary per-puzzle, but things like button sprites and menus will be similar.

If you could help in any way it'd be nice. What I really need is some music, since I think I can handle the graphics if I try. I haven't been able to find any suitable free-to-use tracks online, and if you're not much of a musician yourself I would appreciate any recommendations from sites like Newgrounds.

However, I've recently been working more on my other game, Fl1p, than this, so it will be quite a while until you'll see any progress with Puzzel. I'm also excited though, so I will try and get on with it.

In any case, once/if a beta comes out you can feel free to test it out, since you seem so eager Big Grin
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
[FANAPP] [IN DEVELOPMENT] Puzzel - by puggsoy - 02-03-2012, 07:20 AM
RE: [FANAPP] [IN DEVELOPMENT] Puzzel - by puggsoy - 03-04-2012, 08:19 AM
RE: [FANAPP] [IN DEVELOPMENT] Puzzel - by puggsoy - 03-04-2012, 08:48 AM
RE: [FANAPP] [IN DEVELOPMENT] Puzzel - by puggsoy - 03-04-2012, 09:24 AM