Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Finished][Playable] Bouncy Cat
Valentines special!

Axel, the famed guitarist of the metal band 'Cave Metal', suddenly got a crush on a kitty girl known as Konichiwa. Little did he know that she's Princess' alter ego. Axel asks Konichiwa out on a date, in the newly opened Carnaval Area. Konichiwa agreed on one condition: Axel has to join her and her brother, Neko, in their quest to end Waru's reign of evil... after the date, of course.
Unlock Axel: "cavemetal" (The second character that's not a cat. Axel is an axolotl and by pressing 'up' in mid-air while descending, you are able to perform a mid-air jump)
Unlock Konichiwa: "hellofromjapan" (Though a recolor with minor changes, her stats differ from Princess' and has different animations)
Unlock Carnaval stage: "midnightparty"

To be fair, I didn't really make a Valentines theme, but these fit the occasion. Also, be aware that now I'm no longer at Base Games, I have no control over such updates on Facebook or Twitter.
Why am I posting these codes without the company's permission? It's my game (and friend's), so I need my own permission. Asking myself permission is a little redundant, ain't it.

More codes will be revealed coming Easter.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by: Previous

Messages In This Thread
[Finished][Playable] Bouncy Cat - by NICKtendo DS - 09-23-2011, 05:23 AM
RE: [Finished][Playable] Bouncy Cat - by NICKtendo DS - 02-14-2012, 05:50 PM
RE: [Finished][Playable] Bouncy Cat - by Butler - 03-08-2012, 04:27 PM
RE: [Finished][Playable] Bouncy Cat - by Butler - 03-10-2012, 02:43 PM
RE: [Finished][Playable] Bouncy Cat - by Butler - 04-02-2012, 06:00 AM