Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Can Somebody Please Help Me To Know How To Rip The Sprite From The NES, PSX and DS
(02-09-2012, 06:26 PM)CyberVampireKiller Wrote: Can Somebody Please Help Me To Know How To Rip The Sprite From The NES, PSX and Nintendo DS emulator. Yes I wanna rip the sprite like what many spriter would incuding when there using the emulator to make sure that it's completely pixlated like how they rip them out. I wanna rip the sprite from these following games:
Contra (NES)
Ghost N Goblins (NES)
Ninja Gaiden (NES)
Super Contra 3 (SNES)
Mario And Luigi Partner's In Time (Mario & Luigi RPG 2) (DS)
Mario And Luigi Bowser Inside Story (Mario & Luigi RPG 3) (DS)
Super Robot Wars Alpha (PSX)
Super Robot Wars L (DS)

Please Tell me there people and I'll promise you to have these sprite sheets completely ripped and uploaded in the future.

The Mario & Luigi ones for the DS are already being worked on here.

Contra has some sprites already (level 1 BG & the main character). Same for Ghosts & Goblins.

As for the other ones - for the 2D sprites, you can take a screenshot via the emulator (look under the file menu) for each frame of animation, applying a frame throttle to slow the game down if necessary, then follow my guide to make spritesheets out of your screenshots. Smile
**Though mostly inactive on the forums, you can shoot me a PM and I'll try to respond as soon as I can. PM notices get emailed to me!

You can also catch me on Discord: John2k4#5788
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Somebody Please Help Me To Know How To Rip The Sprite From The NES, PSX and DS - by John2k4 - 02-09-2012, 07:38 PM