Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Movies You Should Watch: Bunraku
Quote:i/tyvon/gorsal/vipershark/anyone with the balls is going to tell you to watch a movie we like (anyone likes) and we're going to try and talk about what makes it so good

thats funny because I rarely watch movies

The last one I've seen though was Rango. My aunt said it was a very funny movie and I should watch it.

[Image: rango_2.jpg]

I watched it, albeit with several pauses (I can't stand wathing movies in one sit; I usually get up and wander about every 30 minutes), but it was indeed enjoyable.

The movie tells a story about that wonky chameleon that had been thron into a desert by accident and then attempts to save the dry town of 'Dirt' from the lack of water. The chameleon is always pretending he's a hero or mimicking others, which make obvious he has no identity of his own. In fact, the movie doesn't even tell you the character's real name, sticking to a pseudonym he adopted to get along with the townsfolk.

So the movie gradually shows him who he really is. The movie isn't as funny as my aunt said, but it was good in a piece of art way. Also I love wild west scenarios soooo

I may have missed things while doing those breaks or simply by flying over my head, but I suggest giving it a try.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Movies You Should Watch: Bunraku - by Gwen - 01-28-2012, 02:57 AM
RE: Movies You Should Watch: Bunraku - by Gors - 01-28-2012, 10:19 PM
RE: Movies You Should Watch: Bunraku - by puggsoy - 02-04-2012, 07:06 AM
RE: Movies You Should Watch: Bunraku - by Dazz - 02-04-2012, 07:45 AM
RE: Movies You Should Watch: Bunraku - by Gwen - 02-08-2012, 11:46 PM