Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Animal Crossing: City Folk Models
(12-27-2011, 12:45 PM)Peardian Wrote: Yay, more Animal Crossing models! Big Grin I like the bonus textures you included. Not really sure what the rendering information is supposed to mean, though. Is that advice for a specific modeling program?

You'll need to do some minor tweaking of the model in a text editor, though. The pathnames for the textures it tries to load are set to include the entire path as it is located on your computer instead of just the filename. It won't load properly for anyone that doesn't have their textures stored at "file:///G:/Emulators/Dolphin%20-%20Gamecube,%20Wii/ISOs/Decompressed/Animal%20Crossing%20Wii/Npc/Special/Model/fox/b0.png". Tongue
The information I supply includes the model credits, how to render the model through a specific method (in this case through 3D Studio Max using the OpenCOLLADA import plugin,) and details on what else is included in the archive. I wouldn't need those rendering instructions if I could have the material's diffuse tags share the same colour variable of their ambient tags, and keep their texture variable. But I don't know how to do that yet, so...

Apologies for my forgetfulness, I only forgot to fix that one issue and I guess it's pretty funny. The download link for Redd has been updated to include corrected texture paths.
You can download it here or from the original post.

(12-27-2011, 12:42 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Hey man, would you be willing to send me the files via PM? I've been wanting to rip from this game for a while.
(12-27-2011, 08:10 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: I wouldn't mind helping out with this game either.
Well, send me a PM or E-mail about exactly what you want first. I'm not supplying you a whole game's worth of files, but I'd be willing to share out some .brres archives.
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Animal Crossing: City Folk Models - by Friedslick6 - 12-28-2011, 01:41 AM
RE: Animal Crossing: City Folk Models - by Virt - 06-20-2012, 09:31 AM
RE: Animal Crossing: City Folk Models - by Sakuri - 01-12-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: Animal Crossing: City Folk Models - by AFX - 08-21-2013, 12:48 PM
Animal Crossing, City Folk Fossils - by Ottery - 05-19-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: Animal Crossing: City Folk Models - by Ottery - 05-20-2013, 11:47 AM