Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Dawn of a New Day (SkywardSword General)
(12-21-2011, 01:11 PM)Zac Wrote: it doesn't matter were it came from
the link that taught him the song is still the same link that went on to learn it
we know this because we played that part of the game
by that logic it would of been possible to meet the other link in game and ask him were he learned it because according to this theory he is a third element
but basically the point is that a paradox doesn't make another timeline especially when it is a means to the same end (the adult ending)

Honestly, I have no idea. It's not my theory.

I just came up with my own crazy idea though!
Maybe in the original timeline young Link was allowed to draw the Master Sword without going in a coma for seven years, and although he fought bravely, he eventually lost, because as a mere child he was no match for Ganondorf. So that timeline's Zelda used her time magic to send Link back in time to just before he drew the sword, and then made him sleep for seven years until he was ready to defeat Ganon. That way we could have 3 coexisting timelines, one of which involves Link failing.

Edit: But yeah, if they just threw in a "Link fails" timeline with nothing really backing it's existence, that's kind of stupid. It would just turn the entire original series of games into a "what if?" scenario.
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dawn of the 3rd day, 72 hours remain - by Boo - 11-17-2011, 01:30 PM
RE: Dawn of a New Day (SkywardSword General) - by Phantom Killah - 12-21-2011, 01:25 PM