Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Dear all 3DS Ambassadors (The free GBA games are up!)
F-Zero: Maximum Velocity >> Nice to have another F-Zero game in my collection, even if F-Zero, F-Zero X, and F-Zero GX are better.

Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island >> Pass. I have the SNES version and the downgraded audio of the GBA version bugs me.

Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap >> I already have this on my actual GBA.

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones >> This is my first ever FE game. I've wanted to get into the series sooner, but I've been a bit too shy since strategy RPGs aren't my thing. >.>;; I mean I like the strategy RPGs that only have you micro-managing units only like Shining Force, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, and Final Fantasy Tactics A2.

Kirby & The Amazing Mirror >> I already have this on my actual GBA.

Mario Kart: Super Circuit >> I already have this on my actual GBA.

Mario vs. Donkey Kong >> I already have this on my actual GBA.

Metroid Fusion >> I already have this on my actual GBA.

Wario Land 4 >> Even though I did like the original Wario Land, I kinda missed Wario Land 2 and 3 for GB and GBC when the series took to puzzle-platforming (and Wario become immortal). I hope I'll enjoy this fourth installment...

WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgames >> This is my first WarioWare game. I've been too shy in playing previous WarioWare games because at the time they were expensive and I kinda didn't want to buy anything only to get minimal bang for my buck. <.<;;
Ngamer01's Portal - Updates whenever.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dear all 3DS Ambassadors (The free GBA games are up!) - by Ngamer01 - 12-16-2011, 05:08 PM