Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
First time spriting a walk cycle, help appreciated
Mah progress~

[Image: walk2copy.png]

[Image: walk-1.gif]

(11-09-2011, 03:28 PM)Baegal Wrote: While the frames themselves look slightly wonky, it seems to work fine in the animation, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. The torso should move in relation to its arms, I guess. If, say, the right arm goes back, the torso turns to where the right is somewhat falling back. Then again, It would depend on the type of character concerning posture and attitude, and I don't really know what you're going for. I'm having trouble explaining it, but finding walk cycle animations of characters similar in attitude to yours should help.
Yeah, I understand what you mean. I had actually just got done tweaking a lot of stuff concerning the posture and attitude (basically, in the beginning his animation way too bouncy and the arms swung too far. Felt more like a character on his way to work than an arsonist freedom fighter burning down the city of corruption. Tongue) Anywho, I've tried my hand at making the jacket twist slightly when the hand is furthest back.
(11-13-2011, 06:29 PM)Argyle Bastard Wrote: I'm sorry if this comes off as completely random, but do you go to Dakota State University? That looks so much like the main character for a game a team of seniors are working on Smile
Haha, wow. Yeah, I do. That's...pretty hilarious. Tongue

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: First time spriting a walk cycle, help appreciated - by ClawedNyasu - 11-16-2011, 12:38 PM