Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pc Genjin/Bonk's Adventure models
I'll take a look at these later today. Always glad to have a new contributor on the site! For future reference, you can post any models you want on the site in the Submissions forum and I'll take care of the rest. Wink

Update: I've checked the models, and I'm afraid there are a number of problems that prevent me from accepting them in their current form. The first issue is that all of the textures have been resized, as they are all pixelated and squashed. I hope you still have the original, unmodified textures, as they would be greatly preferred. The most important problem, however, is that I can't open the models at all. The .DAE files refuse to open in Cinema4D, and they outright crash Photoshop. I don't have/use Blender, so I can't open the .blend files either. I recommend including another format for people who can't get the other formats to work, like .OBJ. I do like that you included renders of what the models are supposed to look like, but you really should crop the images. Leaving the rest of your computer in the image appears sloppy/lazy and takes up a lot of extra space.

Fix those three issues, and I'll be more than happy to put them up on the site for you.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Pc Genjin/Bonk's Adventure models - by senjen - 11-07-2011, 06:42 PM
RE: Help Wanted With Pc Genjin/Bonk's Adventure models - by Peardian - 11-10-2011, 10:33 AM