Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Trying to rip Persona 2 Innocent Sin and Devil Suvivor sprites
(09-23-2011, 01:58 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: For some weird reason I managed to rip some of the Devil Survivor sprites using a 3D graphics ripper o_O Same with Strange Journey
On DS you might try to use a emulator + codebreaker codes to have the complete demon library, turn off the background layer and take screenshots.

If memory serves, Otohime is a 'palette swap' of Kiyohime (Strength) , but not sure. I'm going to try to find them but I can't guarantee, I ripped everything I found at a save file at gamefaqs and I WAS playing to get to all demons I missed but I formatted my computer last week @_@

Thanks for the tips! I'll deffinitely do it ^^
YEah but I find some things lacking in the P2 section such as the rumor demons (Hanako, Wardrobe Hag, etc.), and some Personas like Klanoa, Kraken, Iris, Nuadha, the floating chinese lady, the shinto priest-warrior with orbs arround him.. etc. OR the ultra cool Angel Joker Persona from P2 EP (which has one of the most coolest designs EVAH <_<).

Hm... I thank you anyways for being so supportive, people should really look forward to you Cute
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trying to rip Persona 2 Innocent Sin and Devil Suvivor sprites - by Aldath - 09-24-2011, 10:28 PM