Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Trying to rip Persona 2 Innocent Sin and Devil Suvivor sprites
(09-22-2011, 05:20 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: I ripped most of Persona 2 Innocent Sin sprites for the PS1 version, they are the same thing. There isn't new Personas/Demons or anything. So which ones from this game you need? I might still have the save ready to do so. I still haven't checked the PSP iso so I can't promise

And Devil Survivor I used many methods, so what exactly you want from this game? Some demon? Not all of them have in-world sprites and they are all static ones.

btw, you keep misspelling "Project" :p

CoolYou're da' man

Ok, I need the uh.... it looks like a chinese girl floating, sitting in lotus position and with a white Kimono... sorry, I don't really remember the name ;/

There are some Personae as Iris or the japanese monk surrounded by orbs that aren't not the sprites either, the Squid with human face (Klanoa?), Kraken, Otohime (I need that one BADLY <_<), the three dolls sticked together by a lance (Eryins) and that's all I can remember right NAO Ouch!

And about Devil Survior, Hm.... I just needes some effects and demon portraits, that was all n_n;

Sorry for the anoyance, and thanks for the correction, it's project right? TongueGonna Puke
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trying to rip Persona 2 Innocent Sin and Devil Suvivor sprites - by Aldath - 09-23-2011, 07:45 AM