Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I have problems building Sprites...
Ok guys, I'm pretty new to all of this stuff... I've done some animations using pre-built sprites before, but this time is different... I want to make an animation using Persona 2 Sprite Sheets by Ultimecia, the problem is that the sprites are ripped appart like a puzzle, I understand why the Sprite is ripped that way, but it's troubling me...

I mean, I don't have tools other than Paint.net and Paint, using Pivot to animate, but the problem is the following: Everytime I select a Sprite piece (let's say... Kiyohime's right fin) it comes with a white square surrounding it, like, if I want to join the right fin to the torso, I can't because the white square gets on the way...

I have used Paint-net for it's Magic Wand tool, but it chops off every light-gray or cream colored pixel as if it was white... even tough I tought that maybe that was the only way to go trough the problem, but it turns out that even with a transparent background, the backgrpund STILL goes on top ot the piece I'm trying to connect.... I don't recall the older versions of paint being so annoying, but yeah... I'm using Windows 7 anyways, and no, I can't afford the full Photoshop version right now (I have tried it already, program freezes with Ultimecia's sprites on Photoshop for some weird reason <.<)

Anyways, any tips on sprite building? I need to build the positions before I move on to animating
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
I have problems building Sprites... - by Aldath - 09-16-2011, 08:10 PM