Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New 3DS attachment for dual Slidepads and potential 3DS hardware redesign
(09-08-2011, 08:31 PM)Kriven Wrote:
(09-08-2011, 07:38 PM)masterofthething Wrote:
(09-08-2011, 05:46 PM)Kriven Wrote: Those upcoming games don't mean shit to me if I have to buy the console and the add-on to play them Big Grin

This statement is pretty moronic since these games I have mentioned have been in development before the 3ds even came out.

Flannel pretty much mentioned a bunch of other points so I've got nothing else to add.

Because an add-on that comes out this soon after launch wasn't planned from the start.

Right.

No shit Sherlock, after all nintendo would have announced this right after it came out like they did with motion plus.

Come on, if nintendo knew the console was going to be a success then they would have waited awhile before they announced it. that isn't the case here.

Nintendo is desperate right now, that's really the only reason why they would release this right now.

Let me tell you something while I am at it, if you're going to make comments without actually knowing the facts about the console itself and what situation it's in, you have no idea what you're talking about.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: New 3DS attachment for dual Slidepads and potential 3DS hardware redesign - by DioShiba - 09-08-2011, 08:40 PM