Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New 3DS attachment for dual Slidepads and potential 3DS hardware redesign
I bet you they did this when they realized people weren't especially thrilled to develop for it when the Vita already had modern controls. The sad thing is that many people are probably going to buy this too.

I was a loyal Nintendo fanboy for a longtime until I actually tried playing a console that WASN'T constantly trying silly gimmicks and relying on the popularity of old IP's to do anything. They've gotten stuck up because they expect people to buy their stuff. And people do. As far as games go, that's not to say that Nintendo is the only developer doing that type of thing, but they certainly lost a lot of my faith a while ago.

I don't doubt that some of their new games are good, but when they want me to buy a system that I know they're just going to revise to be better every year (Though I didn't expect to this extent) or a system with controllers that likely cost over a hundred dollars by themselves. As bad as they are for their own reasons, I think I'll stick with Sony and Microsoft consoles. Worst case, PC gaming never steers me wrong.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: New 3DS attachment for dual Slidepads and potential 3DS hardware redesign - by Shadowth117 - 09-08-2011, 05:17 PM