Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Last attempt- Massive html project [art/coding/spriting]
I do have some customs from the archive that have ye to be added, if you want all customs, I can edit the bases seprerate from the original Sugimori poses more (the good part of reusable shapes)
Also, I do have plenty customs here and there:

and this list of all of the others is pretty much sugimori artwork based, excluding a few I might have forgotten...

But you get the point... I do need to do more research and perhaps redo them sometime, but here we are again...
Falling at the same point as topic 1, Let's just agree that this needs an overhaul and leave it at that....

It's not what they're posting, it's the rude way the come off acting like they know vector better than a guy who went to school for graphics and trainer for 5 years to get where I am now... Gors doesn't even know how I color in it, so what makes him a expert on it... Also, I do not use beizer curves, I use curvature, which works a lot better for me, beizers are confusing and require more struggling that they're worth most of the time, IMO.

To point it out simply, I'll overhaul my style, but I'm not quitting this idea just yet to do it, I'm going to expand it more and then change as I go.

So I'll get the base set up, and then work from there.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last attempt- Massive html project [art/coding/spriting] - by PRIMAL MORON - 08-27-2011, 07:42 PM