Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[FANGAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] Super Mario World ASE
The Story

Super Mario World ASE
And So It Begins...
The All-Star, the most powerful star of all, eternal guardian of the Mushroom World, was formed from shooting stars called star shards. The seven star shards that formed the All-Star were followed by a stream of shooting Star Bits, colorful crystals that, when collected, form Super Stars.

It was the night of the Star Festival, a celebration of the All-Star and the seven Star Shards that formed it. Mario had received a letter.

"Dear Mario, you're invited to celebrate the Star Festival with me and my Mushroom Retainers. I'm looking forward to seeing you there! We can celebrate the stars together! Yours truly, Princess Toadstool. -Peach"

Hoohoo! With invitation in hand, Mario, accompanied by party-crasher Luigi, heads off for the Star Festival.

Oh, and I'm sorry. It must be Google Mobile that redirects me to the hack site. Heheh. Sorry. Right now we are ironing out the bugs so we can show you guys some gameplay! We were a Hello Engine 4 game, but we're not as far in development as, say, MKFusion, so we're switching over to our own engine, the ASEngine. It has awesome physics and we're sending over everything from SMWASE. It's so cool, as to like, you can't tell it apart from a real game in an emulator. It's awesome. I'm really proud of my team! I wouldn't be anywhere without them! Smile
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FANGAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] Super Mario World ASE - by ~CaMtEnDo~ - 08-27-2011, 08:50 AM