Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far?
Heh, well, I haven't played it in a few months buuuut, I am before Victory Road, where I stop in well... most Pokemon games, to be honest. It seems to be where I start getting bored with it, or about how long it takes me to find a new game to play. Anywaaaay, apparently when I left off I was on Route 18 (no idea what I was doing, probably exploring the new area) with the following party:

Versailles (Serperior) Lv. 41 "Serious" Male
Zebstrika Lv. 35 "Jolly" Male
Candlejack (Litwick) Lv. 37 "Relaxed" Male
Remmy (Mienfoo) Lv. 42 "Lonely" Female
Unfezent Lv. 39 "Adamant" Male
Seismitoad Lv. 39 "Bashful" Male
(note, I've never cared about natures, I'll bet one of those are terrible for my Pokemon)

So yeah, that's all the info I can gleam from a check of the screen. Oh and btw, the seasons change each month, so it's Winter in August, so it'll be Spring in September, Summer in October, and so on. It'd be really frustrating if you had to wait through the whole year to go different places, get different variations of Pokemon, and get to different items. So yeah, don't worry, the temporal distortion is for your convenience. Tongue But hey, don't take my weird break as evidence against me not liking Pokemon, I enjoyed this one a lot more than I did with Pearl, even if some of the new designs are kinda garbage >>.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - by Tellis - 08-22-2011, 11:55 PM