Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far?
I know nobody posts in this forum anymore but how else will I share my Pokemon journey? Sad

So I got White yesterday, and I'm in Route 2 (can't believe they decided to go all the way back after Route 500/600 something), beat my first Trainer, and am ATM raising a Purrloin just for the heck of it (only against wild Pokemon though). I love Route 1's song and the rest of the music is really nice. The game is awesome so far, and I really love those two people in Accumula Town who change the music with their instruments when you talk to them. Big Grin My current team is:

Snivy, male, level 10, Lonely nature. Att.: 15 Def.: 14 Sp. Att.: 16 Sp. Def.: 16 Speed: 19

Patrat, male, level 9, Hasty nature. Att.: 18 Def.: 12 Sp. Att.: 12 Sp. Def.: 14 Speed: 15

Lillipup, female, level 9, Naughty nature. Att.: 17 Def.: 14 Sp. Att.: 12 Sp. Def.: 12 Speed: 17.

Purrloin, male, level 5, Sassy nature. Att.: 11 Def.: 9 Sp. Att.: 11 Sp. Def.: 11 Speed: 10.

However when I load my save it always says "Winter" even though I have it set to August and IDK why. :c

I also like the Pokemon TV thing where Mr. Watchog "talks". So N is right about Pokemon talking. As soon as I get Purrloin steak up with the rest of my team I'm moving on again. Smile I know I sound weird but I'm not worrying about EV's/IV's/whatever a whole lot here, I'm just going on normally, especially since I don't understand half of it anyway. :<

So uh... I'm sure someone else has something to post about their game... so I don't feel as weird...
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - by Garamonde - 08-22-2011, 06:52 PM