Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TrunksFightingTeenCustomJus(need Critiques)
(08-15-2011, 12:12 PM)all-star75 Wrote: deviant art

Well there would be your first problem. The place is over run with overly nice head patters who give no crits. All they do is go "OMG SO AWSOME! YOU"RE LIKE SO GOOD OMGZZZZZZZZZ I LUV TRUNKS HE SO DESU DESU".

I used to think my sprites were good when I went there in like 6th grade. Then I came here. I too argued that "my stuff was good", damn bro I even did the whole JUS thing for a little bit too(although mine weren't edits, they were reallly shitty customs) Actually I was really into it and thought it was a good looking style. THen I stepped back for two seconds, re-read the crits and realized how wrongn I was. I grew up, I started working hard on my own stuff and eventually got better and generalyl became an accepted member of the community both art wise and as a person.

But come on on man, don't be a tool and ignore what we say to you, we know what we're talking about. I mean we have several resident professional pixelartists here, some of the top pixelartists from Pixeljoint and in general a rather well educated (formally and/or self taught) member base. We're being constructive we're far better behaved towards new members than we were years ago when I was new. Belive me we're pretty mellow now too back in teh day this thread would've been ripped to shreds with comments that were more cruel than constructive. Just let this go, and try something new and we'll see where it goes from there? Yes? Good.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: TrunksFightingTeenCustomJus(need Critiques) - by Marth - 08-15-2011, 12:39 PM