[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TrunksFightingTeenCustomJus(need Critiques)
No These were originally Trunks with sword sprites and i edited them to look like this i DIDNT steal anyones sheet. Ps why does the site say Custom/Edited then????? No one posted these before that i know of. I made the armor, Ponytail, Shoes everything but the base sprites. You get it now????
Here are the base sprites[Image: trunkjusbyvash32d1n8olg.png] you see the Huge difference i even credited the original person who made the base sprites. I hope that cleared up any confusion. Its no different then those bardock sprites on the custom/edited section of Tsr They were obviously Goku edits to make him look like bardock yet you dont seem to understand that I merely used trunks as a base to make a different Form of him such as those bardock sprites. And I did credit vash 32 for his original sprites that i used as a base
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: TrunksFightingTeenCustomJus(need Critiques) - by all-star75 - 08-15-2011, 11:16 AM