Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Changes to the Sprite Discussion board
(08-13-2011, 03:21 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: The workshops I was talking about earlier are aimed at novices, since it would introduce the members to different aspects of spriting (and ripping) and more specifically a style, which they can use as a reference to build up on. It makes things more organized, even if there are a dozen threads with more or less obscure edits (for which we as helpers have to look up references ourselves most of the time, at least showing how to get into style isn't too hard) underneath.

Also, what do you mean by teaching new spriters (ie what would you do exactly)?

Sorry it took so long to reply bro. :c

@Chris2Balls - Yeah, the workshops do pull off that job pretty well, but why not combine the workshops and a tutorial forum into one forum, where people could post spriting tutorials. I could obviously help out in a workshop, or even post some tutorials, videos, etc.

@Cshad - Such a forum would not be a requirement, and people would be able to exit once they feel they're ready.

@Diogalesu - Good point. Constructive Critisism does seem like all we could do, my plan was to just have it more organized. Every peice of work, professional or not, needs C+C, this was just to be more geared for novices, so that way they don't get bashed by the more experienced spriters who would discourage them from taking a shot at spriting.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changes to the Sprite Discussion board - by Mag - 08-14-2011, 07:41 PM