Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
METAL GEAR SOLID ABSOLUTE CHARACTER MODEL PACK
okay, i see, intreasting. well hell do what he will with the PSP rips, though i would sugjest him to pack it up, only becuse his work is so well respected-
im intrested in low poly models for my homebrew production on the ps3- i obtained franks models and would of used them but in the end it seems that the model format i produced with the engine is to restricted being .MD3, and i can not convert frank's into the model formatt i need, due to there high poly count. i would need a low poly count so if he was to ever release the psp model pack, i would most likely use those models; wile giveing him full creditorals threw out its production for sure as i orignaly planed to do for the other models.

at the same time im working on my own Snake Plissken model inspired by all the Snakes out there, Plissken, Plisken, Solid, Big boss, perhaps ill post some pictures somewhere on sprits once it is more completed...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: METAL GEAR SOLID ABSOLUTE CHARACTER MODEL PACK - by SnakePlisskenPMW - 08-11-2011, 04:02 PM